Thursday, February 10, 2011

I WENT .. WAITING FOR NEWS

I only managed to get a confirmation of my interview at 10am today.Make some arrangement at work n sneak out for interview at 4pm. I was very nervous. I never feel like this b4. Gosh, i m crossing my finger real hard.

The whole interview was very causel. we share abt our dream, my expectation, waht i been doing and wat i want to acheive. Some question are very tricky. Hopefully i answer them well. Heard that my friend got in already and will b in hk for trainging for 3 mths. shit ... This would b so fun if i got the job .

They said will get abck to me either by today or tomorrow. Pray very hard now. Hopefully, i get it.

I never felt this way b4. I wanted it so badly. Not only it would let me advance my career o another level but it will save me from this evil place now.

Gosh .. Guess i lost some sleep today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home