Saturday, February 05, 2011

VACATION FOR MY EMOTION

This chinese new year is not really a very good one. Apart from having to work over the holiday, the whole emotion issue is draining me away. It not only my own issue on emotion but with friend as well.

Like wat i said before, i can support u but i cant support u blindly. I have already make my stand n pointed out wat u need to do. The rest is up to u. I cant keep going on n going but u remain there with no action done.

U can feel bad, upset n angry but it will not change the facts.

U want to drink, i can accompany u but it will still not change the fact.

U can cry all u want and i can cry with u together but it still not going to change anything.

It all up to u buddy .....

I seriously think that my emotion need a vacation now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home