Sunday, January 30, 2011

THE BED THE SMELL

It's a queen size bed and I always find myself sleeping only on the right side of the bed and leaving the other half to a ghost boyfriend (complete with 2 pillows cause I want him to be comfortable when he in my lala land).

I was staring at the other side of the bed the other day and thought it is just silly of me to use my bed as a single bed and since I am not having a boyfriend now so I decided that I should make full use of the bed by shifting my body weight to the other side.

It was so funny. I tossed and turned, could not get to sleep because I was reminded of my ex "DYY". He was always on the left side of the bed and each morning I waited for him to get out of bed first and I will rolled over to his side of the bed to smell his scent and I found his lingering body heat extremely comforting: it was my favourite way to wake up. I never told him what I was up to .and I eventually fell asleep and end up right in the middle of the bed.

Anyway, I m still back on the right side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home