Friday, January 21, 2011

FUCKING FRIDAY NITE

Meeting DYY for lunch tomolo . Need to pass him his birthday n xmas present. Yes ... last year birthday present . It been that long since i see him ....

It kind a very pissing me off nite. I was caught in between a arugement between 2 ex lover. It irritated me more is when my last relationship was being attack n it was fucking used to compare to wat these two idiots have gone thru. Usually i just shut my mouth n let them say watever thay want cause i know they r angry but not his time. I freaking answer back wat i feel n ask them to back off n settle their own shit b4 calling me back.

I roll my eyes .. this is soooo shit .....

If the shit is there for 10 years .. it always be there ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home