Saturday, January 22, 2011

WRONG DAY WRONG TIME

I m just having a very wrong day . My whole body is on head. Evereywhere i went is soo freaking full of people. Not to mention that i have o wait for my sooo called very good friend for like close to 1 hrs cause she is late. We had a heat arugement using wat's apps. She having her bad day and so do i. I just couldnt stand anymore so i just trash it out ...

Watever it is, we still end up meeting n catch a movie ....

Went to chinatown to look look see see... freaking packed .. I couldnt even walk finish the whole night market .We changed of mind and decided to go somewhere for kopi.

It been just a very emotional week for me. It one bad news after anoher. I been like listening to too many secret and giving advice till it bursting me out ..... I dun think so i can bear to hear another bad news again for the week ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home