Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ADIDAS SHOW


Stella collection bored me to death.
Love Y3 collecion but also very boring .. I m yawning ...
Orginal is awesome.
It was a way too long waiting for the show. It unforgiven. Half an hrs walk. Guests only started to seat in after 8pm. The invite stated that show start at 8pm. Excuse me, they are not louis vuitton loh.
The show opening was a bang with Y3 collection but as it go on , it suck. It was a good party . The event company could have do more. Staff from adidas is very noisy. Cant satnd them . Keep yanking during the show. Not to mention a idiot who keep telling the friend who and who from which department. Love the music n the dj n b-box. Make me want to have a drink in my hand n party away.
Overall. it was a good party

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home