Thursday, March 10, 2011

IT ALL BECAUSE OF U


I dun know wat the shit i m getting myself into now.


I m dating someone .. but i cant forget him n FB and i still have some shitty thing going on.


I just dun get it . FB called n said want to meet n i been waiting for him the whole day. He just called at 1145pm telling me that he nearly knock someone down. I asked did he drink ? He said yes. I told him to drive carefully . He asked do i want to meet him now n i said it getting late n get him to go home. After i put down the phone with him , he ring back n said he is upset with his work n he miss me. He ask m i doing anything tmrw or now ? I said no n he promise me that he meet me for lunch tmrw. I told him not to make any promise to me cause he never get to fulfill it.


I seriously dun know wat shit i m doing lah . Date also said i like no modd these days like that n keep asking me wat wrong ??


Can i blame on FB ?? Last week he didnt text or call me n everything went fine until today loh .


SHIT SHIT SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wat m i getting myself into ???


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home