Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I went for an internal interview with a job agency today. She said she saw my profile somewhere n want to meet up n have a talk with me.

We were sharing some point n wat i expect n want from my next job n guess wat she told me next ? she said " dun work for the compay if they cant give u want u want ."

Well, if i want my basic salary at $3000 plus good commission n i dun mind any postition .. u think the company will give me ? I told her at time, we just have to open up option n step back n think n see wat the company can b offer . Why want to kill yourself n be unflexiable ? If the company is good, salary is up to my expectation , why not ??

I dun know wat the market out is like now but i m sure there just some fuck up company that only want to pay peanut but get lots of monkey coming . I have encounter some which is quite dishonest as well. They list down the salary n position n brand but in the end, it not even close to any of them . Damn fuck up ...

Crossing my finger .. hopefully something good is along the way .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home