Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MY MUM

Went supermarket with my mum today . Gosh !!!!! I can really kill myself there . Usually I would bring my big recycle bag along to put all the stuff in . Today was no expection. We brought tissue paper, rice n other food product . After dropping everything on the cashier belt , I told her to tell the cashier that all food product in the bag expect the rice n tissue paper . While I push back the trolley .

When I got back , I realize that the rice n tissue paper was in the bag while the rest of the food was in plastic bag . I roll my eye n said " now I end up with a few plastic bag n wat the point I bring my recycle bag ?" my mum laugh .. Never mind, I let it go n just dun bother abt it .
While I reach home , I was putting the food away n I realize that my hm n roast pork belly is missing . I was like WTH ? I double check with her n she said she didn't see it . I go thru the receipt n these 2 items was on on the list . At this time , I almost blew up my top . I dun know to blame the stupid cashier who r so slow n blur or my mum for not checking the items while the cashier is scanning them .

I never feel so stress in shopping at supermarket before but today I felt sooooooo stress up . Gosh , I just wondering watnis on her mind these days ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home