Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I should have know it

Usually my sixth sense is very accurate . After 6 mths of no contact only the occasion of smses . I sort of know that he shl b attached .

Out of the blue , he asked me out for a drink today . I went n while he was driving , he mention that he is attached n the bf is of town n he a Malaysian . I just keep quite n just mainly reply ok .

He asked how m I and have I got any date n I reply yes . He was trying to peep on my phone while I was texting to my friend n ask who was that . I reply it a friend .

While we were drinking , he talk abt the bf n I just mainly keep on drinking . I just don't know wat he want from me .

He is like trying to play a mind game with me .

While he was driving me back , his bf called and he try to explain who calling him n I just don't understand why he need too .

When we reached my blk , he said he too tired n won't be coming up n I reply that fine n good nite .

While I was getting ready for bed , he texted me again n ask did I miss him n the fun ? I don't know wat to reply . He just said let meet up on Friday again n I said ok n reply with a good nite .

This is way too emotional torture .

Ps: he is my fb . The one who ask did I ever fall in love with him b4 ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home