Friday, March 30, 2012

Pathetic me

Work had never been kind lately . I find myself been working overtime just to finish up my work . Not to mention I also need to do other people job . The most fuck up part is this is not even my own job . I wasn't paid for it .

Not to mention I m working with idiots again . All these ppl are just so ungrateful . They think they had right to request this n that but never even look at how selfish they are when they request them . Always the lame stupid excuses . Like I said , idiots .....

I m freaking praying very hard . Can't wait to get lost from here . I can't afford to b paid peanut . Imagine every mth end u had to worried weather u had enough to get by till yr next pay day ? I just find myself so pathetic now . Really pathetic .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home