Friday, May 25, 2012

Fuck buddy

His question threw me off today .

He ask why I never consider him when he was single n expect me to gave him an answer .

I told him mayb he was young at that time n I just feel it not right plus he always appear at the wrong time .

He did agree thinking he was way too young at time n that why he was shy asking me for a date but he agree that he had grown up n he is mature now but then I told him . It still a wrong timing cause he is attached now .

He tried to convince me but I mainly told him to come back when he is single . He confess he like me a lot but then to me like n love is totally a different issue . So ??? It doesn't mean anything at all .

When he send me back , I text him n told him that he prob the right one but he just appear at the wrong time . He apologize n I told him it not his fault . He still mention he like me a lot . Case Closed .

Ps: he went to meet his bf after we meet up .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home