Tuesday, July 10, 2012

No communication

It one of the shitty day which u just wish to kill yourself .

Due to lack of communication from some department , I last min was inform that I was involved in a overnight work . I was like "WTF".

If I was involved , I need not report for work in the am n would only report work at 1030pm till the next morning . I had freaking start working from 9am n they would expect me to continue all the way ? I left work around 3pm n reach home abt 4pm .. Rest n fucking left home at 9pm to work again . It like wat the fucking point ?

The most idiot part is .. That idiot who called n check with me had the cheek to ask m I working now ? It like another WTF ?? Of course lah .. Plus , the reason they given to u is shit . Just want to shift the blame to other .

WAtever !!!!! I just go n do my work n go back n sleep .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home