Friday, September 28, 2012

Damn u again sep

It suck . Another one get terminated .
Reason ?
Cause she was involved in a chat group which gossiping abt some mgr .

How they found out ?

An idiot who they gosspi happened to saw the chat . Somehow she managed to screen shot the pic n then send to the boss . I think this is very rude . Of course how this whole shit is being deal is really crappy . I don't understand why thing have to turn out like that . It doesn't make sense at all .

Seriously , I m so down now that I had no mood at all . I m upset for the girl too . She choose to go cause she protecting the people inside the chat . Cause if she choose to stay , whoever is at work still b terminated . Crap !!!

Guess I shouldn't right much .. Just in case they found out this blog n I will b terminated too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home