Monday, June 26, 2006

MONDAY Blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HELP !!!!!!! Im falling in love with every desperate housewives men ... from bree son to susan ex husband and andrew bf etc ..etc .... What is happening to me??? Well, at least i m glad to be at home tonite to watch desperate housewives.. i had such a bad day at work today.. at least i m feeling so much beta now .... i had a good laugh just now ...... at times i m wondering what do i need to work?? can't i just be tai tai??? y not??? i can cook and sew ..... prob onli that i cut down on my shopping then i m reli stay at home a become a full time tai tai... i guess it my dream to become one.
I think i need a break badly .... m considering taking 2 weeks unpaid leave to rest and prob thinking what my next step to me? While on my way to office today, i suddenly have this idea that i want to be a wedding planner.I know i won't get married so prob that the onli way to make me happy .... and i love to make beautiful women more beautiful. I did help my sis a bit when she get married 'N' years ago. I design her evening gown.All i can say is not too bad ... hahahaha ..... Pls do spread the words around .. if there any chance for me to fulfill my dreams. thank u

Gal: y u never buy checker shirt??
me: it make me look like an idiot.....
Gal: that a good one .........
Gal n me : hahahahahahahah ................................................

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last part ish a good one!!!
Hahahahahahahaha..........

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! next time design wedding gown for me tooooooo =P
thank u, free of charge hor.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh eh... dun be biased hor.. i oso wan!!! Wahahahaz... but u noe wat size to make hor.. kakakaz.. extra large de hor!!!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Royal said...

aiyoyo.. that not a problem .. it be free of charge ....

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home