Wednesday, August 09, 2006

COUNTDOWN ....

Recently, I was transfer to another outlet to help out for 2 mths. It sound nice but i know i m going to clear shit for the bitch.YES, indeed .. i m clearing shit for her. I clear up 2 big bag of junk. I just dun understand how messy and dirty a gal can be?? pity whoever going to married her ......... her housekeeping fail badly ..... Finally today i receive the date that the shop be closing down .. so now i m going to countdown the days i b there.To thoso who been and work there ... u will know how shit the place is ???
My morale is getting lower as the days goes by ... i just dun have the mood to go there .... i felt so useless ... bascially there nothing for me to do expect answer stupid questions for stupid customers .......................
'' STOREWIDE 50% HUH??" " CAN CHECK STOCK?" " CAN I USE YR STOREROOM TO TRY?" .........................
Are singapore women so stupid??? eithere they are or just that they can't read .... worse if u have met thoso who want more discount .. HELLO, my father own the company.. i dun mind loh.. i will give u free .. pls pls pls.. dun act so cheapskate loh ....... it make me puke leh..
Today is National day ......... another war to go later at work .sigh ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home