Monday, July 31, 2006

I'M BACK ..............

Sigh, i m still recovering from my asthma ....... back to work and i m reli sick of it.. All thoso idiots asking stupid questions .... and prob i m sick of answering them too ... Anyway, i do feel much beta now .. after a shopping trip .. YES, I want shopping again.. and with permission granted. Went to wisma for the midnite sale shopping .. brought a green berm from topman .. a brooch( i'm a sucker for it) and a bag ... I'm feeling so much better now .... The cough is still there and it will just go away after a few days.. Thank u to all the lovely friends with all the sma and dropping by my work place to see me .... APPRECIATED ... Next week, i b posted to a new outlet .. i m not too sure weather it a good choice for me ... kind of sad to leave my staff behind and the good relationship and chemistry that we have at work. prob i should look on the bright side . sher, thank for the chocolate .. i'll eat it when i fully recover.. althought i m eating spicy food lately .... at times, i m glad i m not a women .. wonder how it would b if i m pregnant ???? 'Da yuen yuen' will have a hard time to satisfy my craving ... HAHAHAHA ...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home