Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'M STILL SICK ........

Last nite was the most horrible nite for me. I got an asthma attack at abt 8plus. And i had to drag myself to the nearest clinic for the 'OXYGEN'. It been a very long time since my last attack and i dun know y it strat to come back now. To me, it the terrible week for me. As i m typing this .. I'm trying my very best to breath .... So sad that my inhaler is not working as the moment cause the doc gave me a medcine for it and it can't be taking together .......... Talking to me is such a tiring job now .. each time i open my mouth .. i can feel that i need more oxygen ... didn't get a good sleep too.. keep waking up due to the lack of air ... pls pls pls .. let it go away soon .. i want to have my normal life back. Guess wat, the doc said that if i can't breath propertly .. i had to get ready to go to the nearest clinic for my 'OXYGEN' ..... I think i need a 995 .. that be better .... I had to standby my phone and inhaler beside me .. Nobody at home now.. gosh, if i reli fainted .. it be too late to know liao .................. hope the medcine would work for me .... i need to turn my life back ...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home