Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A GOOD DINNER ...

I woke up at 7am today to attend a lousy course today in shenton way. 60% of my class was made up of mature ppl and we were not even in the same line. Think of Supermarket , Book Shop , Health food and even Warehouse assistant .... But only 1 thing in comman .. We were all supervisory level. Lucky I got my kahki from other brands in my company. If not, It be a dreadful day for me..... Glad that times passes so fast that I knock off on time at 5pm.
Have arrange a dinner with Tk.He is one of my regular fan here and we know each other for like 6 yrs. Althought we hardly meet up that often but we do keep in touch thru smsing. We had a fabulous dinner. We went to crystal jade at Ngee Ann City that sell korean food. Super food, generous portion and great service. I had my sliced pork with cabbage.It was so delicious. Tk ask me weather this dinner will be up in my blog.of course, it will ... How often we meet up for dinner?? It something i must write down .... I m so sorry that i had rush back home .. apart from buying food for my mum, I need to catch my project runway .

Zulema was voted out today. The dress was in horrible state and prob that was not the reason.It mostly like she was trying to be a diva in the fashion world when u are not even famous.She requested to change model with Nick Verreos when she won the challenge last week.Come on, Be royal to yr model that help u so far.Being a DIVA doesn't bring u far and it won't go further when u try to be a bitch. Pls learn from me ....... Watever , I m glad that u are out ... Nick deserve to be in .. At least he is cute .........

PS: Thank for the great dinner, Tk .. I enjoy myself a lot. ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey .. project runway is one of my fav shows. I like chloe and nick. Hope either one of them wins.
Personally I tot dat cry-baby's drainwater dress was the best last nite... maybe ang-mo judges like orchids inspiration instead ..
Hmmmmm.. there might be a possibilty dat nick's ex-model might be out next week .. unless daniell act diva-ish & do a swop ... so exciting ..can't wait!!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Royal said...

hei, babe .... chloe won anyway ... i pefer daniell one .. more class ... that dress just too much for me.. it look unfinish to me ...

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home