Sunday, July 09, 2006

WAT SHOULD I WRITE ???

Juz as i thought i might run out of topic to write .. I saw something i must blog it .. Was waiting for taxi at Sun Plaza .. The queue was not that long. In front of the queue was a Indian guy , second behind was a mixed indian lady with 2 kids , third was a chinese family and then me . A taxi drive in with a sign " Ang Mo Kio" .. after he drop the passenger , He row down the window and ask where the indian man going . he reply Jurong , the driver said SORRY .. not on the way . The women behind decided to ask the driver as she going to yishun. The driver agree to take them. But the Indian man refused to let them in and scolded the driver ...... He said that he got no right to choose since he dun want to take him.. he had to get lost and can't take the women. He threaten to call the hotline and report the driver. In the end , The women didn't get on the taxi. below were the conversation between the indian man and women ......

W : Y can't I take the taxi ??
M: He can't choose his passenger here.If he dun want to take me, he had to go.
W: Y not?? He on the way to Ang Mo Kio and Im going to Yishun.
M:Tthat not my problem.
W: Come on lah, I m in hurry and got two kids to take care of.
M: He think I m from india and that Y dun want to take me, He think iIdun know huh.
W: I m also Indian wat. I m in a hurry ...
M: I m in the hurry too. That not my problem.

FINALLY A TAXI CAME .. HE GET ON THE TAXI ..

W: Wat a men. so inconsiderate ..(she was holding on to the kid)
ME: He is a idiot ..

I just dun understand, If u think the driver choose not to take u just because of yr skin col. Then he must be reli from India. It almost 6pm at that time and prob he is knocking off already. The driver also put up the sign stated that he going to Ang Mo Kio. So I didn't see any problem. If u reli think so, Then Y not u set up yr own taxi company and just take indian. Well, let me tell u, it will never happened , Cause we are Multi-Racial Society and Goverment won't approved to that .. Btw, I dun think so u are capable of doing that too. If u reli in hurry , Y can't u call for taxi .. U can't afford to pay for the xtra charge but can afford to waste time calling thoso hotline and listen to all the bulls#$h b4 u can get thru a operator ... how funny !!!! hahahahah ................

This is not the first time I see a indian making a big fuss over no taxi. Cause to me, If u in hurry, then call for a taxi .. I would not wish to waste my time on waiting in queue and then waste my time to call the hotline only to complain but not calling a taxi . how may cells would u kill if u are angry?? I rather be angry for not able to SHOP then over a taxi........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home