Thursday, June 29, 2006

JOKE OF THE NIGHT .....

BITCH : (speak in a strong india tone.think the visa ads)
I want to change this flip flop.
ME : Sorry Mdm, we do not change flip flop.
BITCH: WHY?? I call up to yr other branch, They told me can change.
ME : Is there anything wrong with the item??
BITCH: There something there that cut thru my feet.
ME: Let me see. OK, it seem bad the sewing.I change one for u.
BITCH: Can i change to other item?
Me: I'm sorry, we only change back to the same item to u but not to other item.
BITCH: Is this the service u provide ?? I m going to write to the paper.
ME: Yes, Exchange is one of the service we provide.Myb i know which paper u want to write to?? My friends are reporter, can help u to arrange for a interview.
BITCH: Show me the rest of the flip flop.
ME: That all we have .. pls check thru
BITCH: It all the same. Can i change the size ??
ME: No .. U have wore the item already. I can't do that.
BITCH: No. i didn't wear that and i call yr other branch and they said it ok to exchange.
( Call the branch and check , the manager said taht she didn't promise the cust for the exchange and cust been advise to go back to her branck for the exchange.)
ME: I have to refer u back to the branch for the exchange.cause u alreday wore the item and u can't pick a pair that u want from here.
Bitch:U want me to spend $10 to go back there for a exchange. i m going to write to the paper(speak in a angry tone and try to prove to me again that she can write)
ME: Mdm, u can take the bus 111 or train there.Dun have to take taxi. (btw,it won't cause u that much) .
BITCH: OK. Im going to write in to the paper.
ME: Which paper u wnat to write in?

At this point of time, the bitch pass me the flip flop. I stare at her and ask WHY?? She want a carrier for the item.I told her that her carrier is in her hand.

BITCH: U cant even afford to give me a carrier ...
ME: Yes. u have one in yr hand already.
Bitch: i m going to write in to the paper.
ME: Watever. tell me which paper u want to ?? i arrange a interview for u and we go together.
BITCH: @#%^*&%$#$%^&*****^%$#@ (Walk off in a hurry)
ME: WAT EVER ....................

I dun understand, y they can't understand simple english.If our service standard suck, then y u keep coming to buy.Din't written on the receipt, doesn't mean u can do anything on it. It all comman sense. I m sorry that if u forgot to bring yr out today. Dun act bitch in front of me cause u will never ever win a slut.Don't think that by writing to the paper i will give in to u.Y u want to be the laughstock of the whole singapore by writing in with yr bad english.Mayb yr husband didn't f#%k u enough last nite.I m so sorry .. Perhaps yr husband scare that u will write to the paper if he cant perform well ... or mayb u have already write in ... hahahahaha .......

PS: Once again, no human is begin hurt in the above joke. only thoso with me will understand with me the joke .............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home