Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Good friend is sick ...

Today my off day.Nothing special.. spending the whole day in front of tv and becoming a couch potato.Good friend is sick today..just wondering m i the one who pass him the virus..... prob be meeting nini tomolo.She my best friend for like 10 yrs. it been a while since we catch up.Looking forward to meet her up...prob we should catch a movie.... Superman is definitely on my list.Mayb i should watch scary movie 4 with her.I need a good laugh or mayb just shooping ..yes,i promise it be window shopping ..as i said .. i overbudget liao. I dun wish to risk my credit card to be taken away...( correct or correct wrong, 'da yuen yuen') ......... Just finish 'project runway' ... althought i know who the winner liao but just can't help to watch it ... i love to see catfight ..... Meeoooww .. I m quite productivity today .. i managed to finish my roster for the shop .. finish some more desing of earring in to my collection and yes, i sweep the floor again..can't help.. my hair keep on dropping ..... that sad .....
Another day at work tomolo ....arraaggghhhhhhhhhh ....that suck ........... i m serious on becoming a wedding planner or mayb stylish.Anyone who can save me from my job now.. i b grateful to u ... SAVE ME ....

PS:' da yuen yuen', remenber to drink more water and take yr medcine on time ..smoke less too ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home