Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Don't pre-judge me ......

Mdm: don't prejudge Mr M
Me : sorry mdm, i just can't work with them..........
Mdm: WHY ???
Me : there is fact and evidence prove that i just can't work with them.
Mdm: i see what i can do.
Me : thank u.what u do is always appreciated.

Had a 'long' talk with my boss today.Due to some reshufflement that i came to know yestersday.I was shocked that Mr M is coming over to my side. well, the problem is that he is a she .. and a not complete one.( U all know what i mean).I have to make myself clear here that due to some bad experiences i had while i m with other company.I think i have enough of their shit.Yes, they are good as a friends,sister or party and shopping kahki .. but when come to work ...Im sorry .... i perfer to work with straight ....... coming on ... gals have pms once a mth and i had mine twice a mth ... if with them, i think it every day ... Im already the queen liao.. how could i stand a DIVA working with me????? I do have evidence ok.. just that it be a long long story to write out and i dun wish to be too evil on it... certain think it best to keep it within me and my sister. Miss s ,Mdm h and Miss y .. i think u all know who i m talking abt if u have follow my gossip everyday ...
I m just glad that all the matter have been solve already ... at least i dun need to take my long leave to run away from the heshe ... I m very in to arabic song lately.I dun know y ..mayb i m a arab queen in my previous life ....hahahahaha .... btw,Airasia is offering air ticket to bangkok @ $19.90 (1 way ticket) . Anyone keen to sponsor my trip?? if shopping expense is provided will be appreciated... THANK U ..............................................................

PS: NO HUMAN BEINGS HAVE BEEN HURT OIN THE ABOVE WRITTING ...
IF U ALL FELT IT WAS BEEN CRUEL..DO LET ME KNOW.I WILL TRY TO
DELETE IT OFF.. COME ON, I M THE EVIL QUEEN ..EVIL TO THE MAXI
DEGREE .........................................

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But won't it be nice to have mr m for u to kick ard when u r in a bad mood?

10:37 AM  
Blogger Royal said...

prob i m worried that i will kill mr m and end up in jail.that is so not worth it ... coming to think, i never lose in any catfight b4 ...meeeooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home