Sunday, July 02, 2006

I' M STILL HERE ...

Hei, been a busy weekend for me ... was at suntec for Mid-nite sale ... work till 1 am and then supper with my friends .... it was a damn blood weekend ... no taxi at all ... and i had to spend 20 mins to call for 4 cabs ... just wonder where all the taxi driver done to??? Was suppose to meet good friend today for shopping .. He said that i sound too tired and suggest that i rest i home ... YES, i was a bit upset that i can't do my shopping and i didn't wish to stay at home with my mum .. just she will just irrited me .... Anyway, it ok now... mum went out and i m all free to do my stuff ..at least i had the time to write today ..... prob will do my laundry later .... nothing much to do ... will just junk myself again in front of the tv and prob take a nap ...
I just finish reading a blog and relised that we had the same problem.. Our handphone number was written in mrt toilet door ..we received all nusiance sms and call .... But it ok ... prob some idiots are just jealous of my talent and beauty ........ To whoever did that to me .. no worry .... i will have my revenge soon ... i will find out who u are .... grow up ya... by doing this childish act dun get u anyway .....
ok.. prob will just stop here .. going to b a couch potato liao ................

1 Comments:

Blogger Royal said...

it not that funny .. wait till u get all the sms and telephone all day ...

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home