Monday, July 03, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U ,SLASH ...

( RRRIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)
ME: Happy birthday to u .......
BF:Wat u doing?? never even sms me(in a angry tone)
ME: Was charging my phone...
BF:U all remember my birthday?? u and mama the same.. where u all??
ME: I do remember ok.. we have a surprise party for u .....
BF: Wat surprise party?? nobody tell me anything .....
ME: it mean to be a surprise party .... that y.. we meet on this tue ya..
BF:U all the same lah ... wwaattttt ..... yayayaya .......
(phone went dead liao)...........................

I do remember your birthday .. we been friend for so long... hope that u are not drunk when u call me ya .... I dun know y is that i felt that u are getting fragile lately .... not in yr body but yr heart .... Hope u do understand that we dun meet or call doesn't mean we dun care for u ...... we are all here .... Well, i m sure we had come to a time that we just need a space of our own .. and it just that we are getting on in our life .. but that changes doesn't have any effect in our friendship .........

PS: I only feel sad that i got scream for nothing on yr birthday ..................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home