Saturday, July 08, 2006

SIGH .........

Aiyoyo, I m having backache after all the housework ... i clean , sweep , mop ,wipe ,change and mop .... and GUESS WAT ??? I walk out to the kopitiam to buy dinner .. Yes, that how good i was?? Mayb i just sick of the instant noodles .... Send mom off at abt 10pm ... Finally , She on the road for her short holiday .. At time, i thought of going to Kl or Bbk with her but it her nagging that put me off ... But guess I should try to bring her there one of these days ... Mr Jason is sick .. Hope u have see a doctor tomolo ..and to u too Slash ... been having fever since tue .. told u not to drink that much .... u should listen to me .... Finally, Tomolo I m meeting up with ' da yuen yuen ' ... It seem so long since we meet up .. There so many things to do tomolo.. I want to go Zion Rd to eat my Nasi Padang , Hop to Great World City to pop into Zara , join the crowds for the Agnes B sale .. to the museum and catch movie .. and yes, cook for 'da yuen yuen' ...... okie .. getting late now.. time to sleep .... good nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home