Thursday, July 06, 2006

PRODUCTIVITY DAY ...

I'm still tired from last nite party.Went to Thumper to celebrate slash birthday. it was freaking warm and stuffy inside thumper. I left at abt 130am. couldn't get to sleep till like 4am in the morning. wake up early for my hair cut appointment at 11am b4 my hair stylish May went for holiday. I just need a hair cut badly... finaish work at abt 8pm.. Went to do a bit of shopping at topshop .. brought a rainbow print flip flop( had asked permission b4 i buy ) .. Yes, it like the 4th pair i brought this mth .. I m reli a sucker for flip flop ... and i brought some blink blink diamond to paste on my mobile phone .. It didn't turn out to be wat i reli like .. but well, i just use it for the time being and see how ... I just want to change my phone .. hate this sucker who keep hanging on me ..... Mom had plan a list of stuff 4 me to do when she not around .. Damn it.. thought i could have a break since i m not working ....
Tomorrow will be having lunch with mdm A , Syah and Jinah at Marina square .. will just drop by zara to take a look ( i m looking forward for it ) ..... No worries .. will just take a look and i mean it .... It freaking warm tonite.. guess i will just on my air con now and get my butt to my cosy bed NOW ............

PS: I MISS ' DA YUEN YUEN ' ....................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home