Monday, July 03, 2006

Aaaaarraaggghhhhhh

I'm tired .. I can't believe it .. I'm tired because i shop too much.. Been trying to get a birthday present for my best friend.. Thought i m able to get it .. but it seem like they dun have it anymore liao .. so i walk from Heeren to Paragon to Ngee ann city to Wheelock place to Ck tang and then Wisma .. and I finally found it in Topman Wisma .... I just couldn't believe that i walk that much just to get 1 present.. Meet up with 'da yuen yuen' for dinner.. went to 'Din Tai Feng' at wisma for dinner. He is sick again .. having cough .. prob the weather .. it been very humid and hot at nite ..I had a hard time getting into sleep every nite .. the weather is terrible today ... I almost melt under the sun .... My mum be going to Genting for holiday.. and she expect me to pay a bit for her ....HELLO ..your majesty .. I didn't ask any from U when i go holiday .. and i believe that yr wardrobe expanse is high enough .. not too mention yr handphone bill too .. so pls dun be so thick skinned ya ..
'Da yuen yuen' mention that there a few spelling mistakes in the blog.. Dear all, pls pardon me .. i scan thru every entry b4 i post it.. mayb i m tired and didn't see it... it just a little space for me to write my feelings and thought .. so hope u guys dun be too serious abt it ....

1 Comments:

Blogger sherb said...

Must have mistake then original mah. I also can't seem to stop shooping... bought 2 berms from ZARA sales, so total got 5 berms from ZARA now. My babe is down wif flu too. Make sure u dun fall sick also ya. =)

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home