Tuesday, July 11, 2006

NAME CARD AND BEAR ..

Was going thru some stuff yestersday and i found 2 items that bring back some memories. The first item was a name card. To u all it might be nothing special but it was a name card that belong to him. He had passed away last year. He met with an accident while having a swim in sentosa. It came to a shock to me cause it was just few days b4 his birthday. That time i just wonder how cruel god can be ?? I was very upset for quite a while. We didn't talk for like abt 4 yrs due to some misunderstanding and He still ask abt me thru my best friend. I do appreciate that ..... It just me that refuse to let go althought i had forgiven him already .We share so much together b4 and It is not that easy to let it go ... Whatever it is, he still stand a place in my heart. I remember how i cry my lungs out when i know he passed away. Sigh, it was so coincidence that he just stay a few blocks away from me and i only knew it when i attended his funeral... that's life .....
The 2nd item was a 'xiao sin' sofe toy. I almost forget abt it till i saw the birthday card in the small bag that the toy was carrying.It was from 'H'. Nothing special just 'happy birthday to u' written on it and it was the first time i received a present thru DHL service at my work place.Of course, I was shocked again. It was a very sweet for a friend to do that. We had lost conatct due to I lost my mobile phone and at that point of time, we were having a cool off period. We were trying to start a relationship .... Somehow, It didn't work out due to some problems and it kind of sad.We still can be friend. 'H' just can't let it go ....Mayb it was a retribution for me .... Whatever it is, I always give my full blessing to 'H' and do appreciate what had been done for me .. THANK U ....

PS: 'Da yuen yuen ', dun get jealous huh .. it just some memories that i remember and wanted to share .... u know how important u are to me ....... THANK U

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home