Wednesday, July 19, 2006

U are an idiot ...

IDIOT : Do u guys provided alteration service ?
ME : Yes Sir , we do ...
IDIOT : How do u all do huh ??
ME: Just cut , hem up and then sew.
IDIOT: The jean here got some design , would i get back the same way.
ME: I'm sorry. It won't be the same. We just provide simple alteration.
IDIOT: But Calvin Klein provide leh.
ME: Sorry, We dun.
IDIOT : It's ok, I dun want liao ................

HE reli an idiot .Come on, dun compare service that u get at Calvin klein hor. How much u pay for a bloody jean there huh?? Just dun understand these ppl leh, If u think u want that kind of service . Go to Calvin klein loh. Mayb the staff there just felt that u are too Ah Beng to wear their stuff. It make their brands look cheap loh .Pls do stop acting like a spoilt brat that u want this , u want that . It onli make u look cheap ... that goes for yr ugly gf as well.
My Gucci wallet got a red stain. Blamed on my stupidness ... I left a bottle of sambal in my bag, didn't closed it properly ..... the oil leak out and stained on my bag and wallet. I already cleaned it ... but only today .. i saw the stain there ... ARRaaggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ............... SHOOT ME OFF WITH A GUN .............................. Damn . how can i be so careless ??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home