Monday, July 17, 2006

WAT A DAY. .....

It was a lousy day .... Work suck and I 'm having a backache. 2 more days down the road, I be busy like mad. Receive a sms from one of my friend. I just think that she dun seem to be understand wat i was trying to tell her. Nini birthday coming. YES ..YES ..I know that. But wat i dun understand is that if she already plan a day to meet up for dinner .. Wat the FUCK she need to tell me to pick a day , arrange for a dinner then inform her when she already knew when she want it to be. She not a bimbo .. just a idiot .... I can't be bother abt it .. If i can make it .. I will go .... Come on .. My working hours is different from them. Y should i be the one to fix into their timing ..and dun she get it that i m tired of all this outing when we dun update ourselves but just listen to her complain about work , where she went for holiday and all the fuck up stuffs that i m not interested in.. I rather work my shit brain out then meeting her.
Althought we are friends for so long but i m sorry to say that we have drifted apart. We just dun have the same thinking and prob the attitude suck as well. I might not be perfect at least i m not bored. I know how beautiful can be ... and i believe that i had more than enough problems to handle than to listen to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home