Sunday, July 16, 2006

I HAD A GREAT TIME ...




I'm back this morning from the chatlet.I had a great time. I was so worried that food was not enough but m glad that we have more than enough food for everyone.Was just disappointed that some of them never turn up..will upload the pics later .Have to thank Haema mum for the lovely fried mee. IT was good. of course, to thoso who have sponser certain foods and drink. can u believe that we have finish up 2 bottles of vodka, after the 1st bottle, i dun know how we managed to finish up the 2nd bottle. i can only remember tat a few of us found a place to sit down and talk ........
it was quite a emotion nite. i knew i cried when i hug Ms S when she was leaving. I know i m going to miss her and now i m missing her already . It been hard for me.We used to do so many things together . this year, dinner and dance will be very different. i do learn a lot from her ... watever u done for me, it been appreciated and i have no regret to have know u as a friend. all the best to u in yr new career ... do keep in touch.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home