Friday, July 14, 2006

I GO TO MUSEUM.

Today was my off day. Went back to office for meeting first and then meet up Dyy (Da yuen yuen) for lunch. We went to the Asian Civilisations Museum after that. It was a bloody warm day and we were so glad to be inside the aircon room. The trip was fun .. We seem a lot of things ..only that there was a group of primary school students having tour there. Hell they made so much noise .. I just hate them ..It was like a fish market inside the museum and the bloody old hag teacher can just stand there with the students and do nothing at all.I regret that i didn't take pic of the teacher and blog it here. Reli HORRIBLE lookings .. Think of Cher in a fatter and shorter version. Pls kill that flower skirt of your and that ugly sweet gal court heels.Mdm.. YES, I m calling u Mdm .. that style is not for u.. If I was a fashion police, I fined u on the spot and u have to do corrective work TOO .....
Far East Plaza was the next place that we went to. Saw a few items i like.. Any kind SOULS want to sponser me??? We wanted to catch a movie .. just that i was not in the mood to catch thoso running in the cinema now..... Mayb just my cranky mood .. went home after dinner .. was quite tired .. almost fell asleep in the train on my way home .... Yippeeessssssssssss ... tomolo my company chatlet liao .. looking forward for it ..... Jinah, if u are reading this.. pls remember to come hor ......... i want my bbq chicken and cheese hot dog ..... ................ I M GOING TO PUT ON WEIGHT AGAIN ..............................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dave, sorrie dun think i can make it to the chalet .. i have loads to do .. do have a good time with kelly at wild wild wet ... rem 2 dress in matching outfits .. hee hee hee .. & take plenty of pics to post it here . oh yes.. was at Marina Sq last nite & saw Daryl and Julia.. Daryl was super bz so dint disturb him.
have fun!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home