Monday, July 24, 2006

BUSY ?????

It been a very busy week for me. I been working like mad. Having backache now. Catch 2 movies over the weekend. Watch ' pirates of the carribean:dead man's chest' and 'hoodwinked'. I had a good time laughing thru out the movies. It's been a long time since i had a good laugh. I was smsing some friends on my way back home just now. Just a normal catch up since i been busy. Was just shocked that so many things have happened around them . And i do wish at that point of time, i was there to go thru all this shit with them... Life is full of up and down. watever it is, do treasure wat u have in front of u. Be thabkful to god.
I been thinking a lot this days. Not because i m having problem .. is that i m thinking should i change my job. I'm kind of sick with the job and had to face all the fuck up cust. It just make me piss off. R singaporean all so dumb?? I hate answering stupid questions bring up by them. It's make me ashame of myself.
SIGH, heard from my colleague that there a dumb blonde name was put up for promotion. Wat make it worse was she dun earn it because she deserve it like the rest of us but it out of pitiness ...... Come on, wat the fucking shit is this?? We work our brains out to earn the promotion and yet she just got it out of pitiness ... I think that my management is blind these days ... ppl who reli deserve to stay .. they want to get rid of them and yet thoso 'actor' and 'actress' is consider as their best staff. Do i need to lick their ass in order for them to see me shine in my job ?? Do i need to bring in $$$ so that they think i m the best??? At timea, it u ppl that force us to leave and it not the salary or the working hrs. It time i tell u guys to pull up yr socks and open yr eyes big big to see the true colours of thoso 'actor' and 'actress'. DAMN ................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home