Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'M SO FAT NOW ...............

Gosh, I been eating a lot ... Monday nite was kelly's birthday .... we went to Olive tree at Intercontinental Hotel for a good buffer dinner ... I cant believe that we ate from 7:3pm till 10pm ..... Wat i should be proud of is that i peel my own prawns this time round.. 'Da yuen yuen' would be proud of me .. HAHAHAH ... So glad that everyone had a good time .. after that we went to 'The Lounge' at the hotel for a drink .. Cool place ... only regret that i didn't take much pics for it .. prob all of us are tired and full to move around ....... Back home abt 1:30am after sending xiaoli and Miss L home...
It was my off day today... had a few errands to run .. but wat piss me off is that some bitches had to create trouble for me even thought that she is not around .. wat the F%^# ????? Cant she get it, I m not somebody that she can mess Around with .. wat she trying to prove here ??? I m just wondering was she a dumb blond in disguise??? U freaking b#%$^ ......................... Get yr skinny black ass off here ........
I spend a bomb again ... went to Arab st and found this cool shop that sell a lot of nice charms .... brought a few to fix a necklace myself... If i got to plus wat i brought in chinatown on monday ..... I prob brought abt $ 80 worth of charms .... mind u that thoso charms i brought in chinatown is all vintage pcs ya .......... I was so piss ... remember that bermuda i brought in topman last friday?? It on further deduction now... f%$& 50% off ............. Damn it ... i m freaking piss ........ cause it still got my size ........ ARRaaaaggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Met Nini for dinner .. her birthday this coming sat ..... Went to sanur restaurant for dinner ... SEE ... That y i told u i m fat now ... I been eating non stop ....... Going for the zap zap later .........
We went to walk around orchard after dinner ... was trying to rush home for project runaway .... I love wat chloe design .... it simple, style and elegant.I have to admit that Santino design was 1 of the best ...... i love the colour too ...... Watever it is.. I know my chloewill win .... Can't wait for the final .. btw, ANTM is coming ... Wow ... can't wait to see it too .... Sigh, i m a telly junkie .......

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oie!!! Eat eat eat... dun copy me lah... tsk3. Hahahaz... went to Orchard today but din went to ngee ann... passed by FAWA instead... heeeex...

U gonna be posted to another outlet???? HUH!!??? Where???

6:36 PM  
Blogger Royal said...

mdm liling, i be going to fawa .... surprised ...........

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dave. help me wish happy belated birthay to Kelly.. thanks loads

9:30 AM  
Blogger Royal said...

can .. not a problem ... found a job already ???

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still deciding which one.. will keep u updated ya?

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home