Thursday, August 24, 2006

GOING BACK TO SCHOOL ......

I been waking up at 6:30am for the past few days. Cause i have to be at work by 9am .. thought tomolo be a day for me to sleep late ..and i had to wake up at 7:30am ...... due to some commitment at work . i m like going back to school..got to wake up that early .. feeling freaking tired .. pimples growing all over my face and i m having ulcer inside my mouth ... it so painful . SIGH,i need a haircut badly .. i feel like a jungle now.. so long and hot ..and i feel ugly .. i just wish that i can wear a cap to work everyday ........
A devil wearing heel was trying to tahnk us today for helping her out yesterday .
but it sound so fake and insincere ..GUESS WAT?? She mention that she unable to help her cause she was busy with our stuff ......... Wat the f$%^ is this?? I m clueless abt it ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home