Wednesday, August 23, 2006

SHOPPING THERAPY ...........



I went to salvation army at Upper Bukit Timah today .... Thought that i could find some cool stuffs there .. i was disappointed ..... onli brought a story book.. i think i m NUT ................... Went to meet Nini for dinner today .. was kind of piss with work .. so decided to buy this bag below to make myself happy .. I was having a tough decision between the pink adidas or this ... Nini told me to get this instead ....... Cool, I got a new bag to use tomolo ..YES, I m a sucker for bag ... So gals, u know wat to buy for my birthday liao .. I won't say no to a LV or prada .. Dior or Hermes is my fav too .. hahaha ............. Mr Tk, i m still waiting for my bag ...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home