Sunday, August 20, 2006

WOMEN'S POWER

SIGH ..................
I was suppose to upload some pics here to prove wat i m going to write.My store was in a huge mess over the weekend when we were having a further deduction on the garment ..... My shelves were turn upside down by all the cust ...... It was a horrible sight ... i been sitting infront of my pc and trying to download the pic ... it keep saying it done .. but i dun seem to see anyway .. anyway, i m tired liao .. will try again tomolo ............ It just suck .. this is not the first time i m having problems when i want to download pics ........... nothing special happened over the weekend .. was busy working and working and working .. and yes, i had to spend my time over the phone to explain to idiot .... it suck .... tomolo there be a company function in the morning .... Gosh, how early must i wake up just for this shit???? have they ever think of my welfare ?? I need my beauty sleep leh .... Pimples are grown all over my space due to the stress and dust at my work place .. it suck ........... can't wait for my holiday in oct ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home