Monday, August 14, 2006

U SHOP TOO MUCH ............

SIGH .... I was scolded for shopping too much ... 'da yuen yuen" was helping me with my laundry and when he realise that my cupboard is too full to stuff in the rest of my tee .. he started to get grumpy. He said that i shop too much liao .. cause abt 3 mths back, we just clear some tee and donate it away and now it start to get fill up again ........... SIGH ............. i didn't realised that i brought that much of tee for the last 3 mths . I dun think that i have that much too .... I swear that i didn't have that much .... YES, I did managed to find another space for the rest ..... well, mayb it time for me to revamp my cupboard again ... But i seriously didn't shop that much ... ............. It best i shop now.. so that i could spend shop more in bangkok .. I shall make a list wat i want this time now .......

2 Comments:

Blogger Royal said...

i already prepared a bag of clothes for u liao ....

12:40 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

u should shop less Dave, save up more.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home