Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'M ALMOST IN TEAR .........

I was watching the National's day parade on the tv just down. My tears nearly roll down. It bring back all the memories that i had during my National service times when i was in the parade.We had so much fun and laughter .. althought it burn away most of our weekend but it worth the trouble. ' Home' was the title for that year song .. Kit chan was the singer .. I heard her sung live .. but didn't get to see her performance .. The stage was behind us and we weren't allow to move ... At that time, we just want to get it over with so that we can have our long weekend ... I remember after the parade .. We will rush back to the camp and then we rush to go home ... I rememebr that i even go clubbing that day ...
Times passes so fast .. Kind of miss the time during my NS ..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home