Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'M UPSET ........

BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND THE RIGHT COL TEE TO WEAR.
BEACUSE I CAN'T FIND THE SIZES I WANT FOR THE PANT.......
BECAUSE MY BOYFRIEND DUN F#$% ME ENOUGH ..........
BECAUSE I M FAT
BECAUSE I M SINGAPORE NEXT TOP MODEL .........
BEACUSE U ARE SO UGLY ...............................

The above is not truth.I m writing this because i got a complaint from a bitch today.She wrote a Email to my boss and said that i was rude, attitude, didn't talk to her and when she ask me for the after discount price.. I just shove the calculator in front of her after after pressing the amount.She is a regular cust and she won't want to buy again.She was very UPSET .....
Well, is there other things she should be upset about. Like her pet die, husband didn't f$%# her enough, lost of job or other important things ...... Is she blind?? Can't she bring a calculator out or just use the hp to check ?? Or that y she so upset because her phone dun have the function ??? Come more, I m sure u got beta things to be upset with.Anyway, this is not the first time i got complaint and how stupidly upset they are and would not buy from us again... But how many thousand times i would see the loitering around and buy when there is sale .... So can u be UPSET when yr husband is affair with a guy rather than this small matter???? Dun worry, I won't seduce yr husband .. prob he be UPSET when i reject him but he more UPSET to have u this bitch as a wife ..... Complaints all u want .. i dun care .... U dun bitch with me .. cause u are fucking ugly ........

PS: To u Mrs Jessie Goh , lucky that our surname is one alphabet different .. if not, it be a shame to be belong to the same family as u ..... U WHORE ...........

As usual, No bitches is being harm for the above blog.. except that the Evil queen is out to F$%# u upside down ................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home