Monday, September 04, 2006

THE DEVIL COMPLAIN ..

I just wrote in to complain against one of the famouse bread shop in singapore.Wat a fuck up service i get from them. It make my day suck .. n i was stupid enough to let a freaking ugly guy to pay first with no words of 'thank u' .. and he think that it his right to go first.. How ugly he is?? think of Frankenstein in adam family... but in slimmer version.. that how freaking ugly he is ... i dun wish to go with all the rest of the story but i m happy that i wrote in... never feel that good b4 ...
I dun understand that my mum have to piss me off everytime lately ... prob her pms is here and she is feeling bad but i do hope that she understand that it piss me off too with all her STUPID questions .... wat it got to do with u when my off day?? wat can u do and wat u expect me to do?? spare me with all the rubbish.. i got more things in my hands to do .... arraggghhhhhh ...... PS: Hei, They call u Mr personality because u are so freaking ugly ... to that idiot that day ya ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home