Sunday, September 03, 2006

WAT THE F$^% .......

Wat can i say ?? Good things come in pair and bad tinks come in triple.
1st : my 2nd sic resign, leaving me in 1 weeks time.
2nd : Some idiot refuse to tell me where i m going to transfer.. and it make me so diffcult to plan my bangkok holiday.
3rd : I b working like mad for next week due to some last mins comfirm work ..
Wat the f$%^ is this?? i dun sell my life to the company. Bascially, i m like no life now even sice i work in this outlet. From days to nite ... i work my butt off.And worse, to face all thoso idiot.I know this is not the first time i complaing but it getting ridiculous. every week i almost like buying farewell gift for my colleague. Do hope that all the idiot in the office start to wake up now... gosh ..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture rily conveyed ur message..'broke'. Hahahahaz...

Y likdat ar? Fox de system change alot isit??? Ke lian ar ke lian.. So shld i tink twice abt going in Wing Tai? Kekex.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Royal said...

gal,
can't write out the brand like that lah.. later got sue leh.. u know i know can already...

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahahahaha... this one ish personal comment mah... ppl seldom check comments de bahz... ???hopefully.... Kakakakakaz.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home