Sunday, August 27, 2006

SPG ...........

Ang moh: I want to get this blue tee ...
Spg : This blue is ugly ....
Ang moh: I want to buy .....

If it was me who is the Ang moh , the version of this joke will change ...........

Me: I want to get this blue tee ...
Spg : This blue is ugly ...
Me: U are ugly too, and i m with u ......

YES, I m that evil ... if u have see her face.. prob u understand .. firstly, the any moh is ugly and fat .. she is alright looking and with a fat ass... yes, she speak with a slang .. but it so obvious that she got it because she slept with him and not because she stay overseas .. wat worse was that, her friend was equally ugly too and hahaha ....... speak with a slang.. prob she slept with him too .... I got no problems with Spg.. but pls dun try that by having a ang moh as a bf will make u a ang moh ..... Just can't stand these spg ... always trying so hard.. I do have friends with ang moh bf but they dun behave like this...
It been a lousy day for me... was very very tired and stone at work .. keep on folding and folding ... of course , to answer stupid questions... How idiot it would be when 2 idiots trying to buy some items with thai baht ???? HELLOW, Did u know that u are in singapore ??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home