Saturday, August 26, 2006

PRADA IS FOR THE DEVIL ....


YES, I do strongly agree that devil wears prada ... It represent wat the devil reli want .. SEXY,SMART,STRONG AND SOPHISATE ... The 4C .. hahaha ... I have to admit that i m a sucker for Prada ..... I have the bag, pouch , wallet , i collect the key chain .. and even the pencil case .. Oops, i used when i was in secondary scholl.. That how vain i m. Went to catch the movie just now .. it was funny .. i love Meryl streep and Anne hathaway .. of course, all the beautiful clothes, shoes and bags by all the fablous designer .. not to mention ,Prada , Chanel etc ..etc .... I love the way anne wear her Chanel boots .... SEXY ......... I had read the book b4 i catch the movie.. and been looking forward to watch in .. I m glad that i did .. Was upset with my hair cut .. it was way to short to my liking ... SIGH, I hate having hair that short .. but i had to admit that i feel much cooling now without the long tail behind me.. kind of miss it ..... Countdown for my next paycheck in.. i m broke liao .....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home