Wednesday, September 06, 2006

HOW LONG U BEEN TOGETHER??

I was at Thumper celebrating a friend birthday .. Guess she was 'high' .. She ask me how long i been with 'Dyy'?? I answer that abt 3 yrs liao .. she mention that it not easy for a same sex couple to be together not to mention 3 yrs. I told her that he is the best i even had and i do appreciate wat he done for me althought he not romantic enough .. I told her that as the age grow .. they more value they are .. She agreed .... I got no complant abt him.. prob he the man i love more till now and i m willing to give up a lot of things if i m with him but not shopping .. She laugh .....
It not easy 2 be together .. let try to love one another and learn to take thing easy ... In every relationship.. there always a lot to learn ... and each time i take it as a lesson ..
Irene Ang spin at Thumper tonite .. prob it the only time i stay that long .. i enjoy myself.. i m glad to stay that long to enjoy the music .. from retro to now and future ....... althought it a bit of Tencho after that ... i did enjoy myself ............
I 'm tired already .. going to bed soon ... THANK to the devil for calling me today to ask me to organise the D&D for this year.. to all the bitches.. u won't be disappointed ...........

2 Comments:

Blogger sherb said...

I agree that same sex rs not easy. sigh.
i also want to go to your D&D because you're the organizer. Bring me leh.=)

11:09 AM  
Blogger Royal said...

want to come ... just fox loh .. heeheehee

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home