Thursday, September 28, 2006

MY TICKETS IS HERE


Went to Chinatown to collect my air tickets b4 going to town to meet Nini.. It was a horrible bus journey .. The bus was supposed to be an air con bus .. But it seem to be blowing out hot air to me . I was super late loh .. The travel agency suppose to close at 5pm and i was there like 620pm .. Making me feel so bad to make the staff wait for me .... after that, I have to rush to orchard to meet Nini ...
Wat a vain pot she is ... wearing a pair of new pump and make her feet hurt like crazy .. In the end, we had to rush to buy a pair of slipper to make her royal feet feel more comfortable .. We walk around orchard only .. didn't buy much .. I m trying to save up for my Bangkok trip ... it like abt another week to go liao ... I m looking forward for it ......
I managed to catch this season Project runway tonite .. Just find this whole group a bit funny ... I dun know how to say it.. but just that they seem to be so nice but look too fake in a way .. Mayb they knew that being a bitch won't bring u far away ... hahaha .. was suppose to update afew more pics .. was tired today.. shall do it tomolo ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home