Saturday, September 23, 2006

BETRAY ..


I felt been betray and i m reli disappointed with all this shit that happening around me .. I dun wish to blog abt it .. onli a small group of my friends know abt it.. I think that is more than enough already ... It hurt if i still want to repeat the whole story here and i can't help to think that i did trust the person so much and she is only making empty promises .. Foget abt it .. It came to a point that i just felt that it becoming very useless to say or do any more thing ... it just didn't work out and the whole issue is like a big fat joke ... watever is it.. i m going to live by the days and just fuck it off ..
Thank for all the support and encouragement ....

PS: Jinah, thank for the comment .. it touch to see that .. i know life is not that easy .. i still have to go on.. it matter weather i choose to go by or not ... prob the next time u see me.. will be a very different person already ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home