Wednesday, September 20, 2006

STOP TALKING .....

Was on my way to suntec today .. As usual, i had to take the bus that 'fly' me there ... Just my luck that there was this 2 teen bitches sitting behind me ... And they can't stop yanking yanking the moment they sat down ...

A : My knee hurt. ( Speaking in fake accent, dun know from where) I'm onli 16 yrs old but i m like 60 now ..

B : ( Was eating some smelly food) Hahahaha .... U want some of this ?? But i perfer spicy one ...

A : It ok. Btw, that day C and i went to XXX for dinner .. Omg, u know .. they had this chicken .. boneless.. and wrap with cheese and ham .. OMG.. it so delicious ..... when u cut the chicken .. the cheese will just melt out ...

B : O ..O ..O .... That day , i went to XXX to eat .. They have this cheese with biscuit in it ... Wow lau .. damn SHIOK .... One day, we must go and try ... Shit, now i m having craving for the cake ...

At this point of times, i m piss off by them.. cause i was just wondering which cheena school they come from ?? Watever come out from their mouth, sound silly and stupid ... Thru out the journey , They been complaining abt the IMF .. And they even joke abt all the hard working police officers that was station at suntec area ... I wont forgive them loh ... They behave and talk like they are reli 60 yrs old ... How much u know abt all this event?? And how important all this mean to singapore?? U think is that easy to prepare for this IMF ?? I wish i had a knife at that time .. so that i can just kill them off .... SHUT UP ....
I was in evil mood today, so i decided to whip out my camera to take pics of thsi two bitches .. I was trying not to hurt them.. so only the back is been taken .. but anyway, i m sure it not hard to know who they are .. cause they are so fat and ugly ...
Guess wat,??? In the end, i end up with a huge headache .. Meet up 'Dyy' for dinner in the evening .. and we drop by to look for slash on our way home .. Cool, came back early to catch Project runway ... This season look exciting .. But some guys look gross to me ... YUCKS .............

PS: I was unable to download the pics .. it piss me off.. will get it up once i fix it up ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home