Friday, September 15, 2006

A LETTER ..

A Father passing by his teenage daughter's bedroom wasastonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was neat and tidy.Then he saw an envelope propped up prominently on the centre of the pillow.

It was addressed "Dad". With the worst premonition, he opened the envelopeand read the letter with tremblinghands:-

Dear Dad,

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you, but I'm leavinghome.
I had to elope with my new boyfriend Randy because I wanted to avoid a scenewith Mom and you. I've been finding real passion with Randy and he is sonice to me. I know when you meet him you'll like him too - even with all hispiercing, tattoos, and motorcycle clothes.
But it's not only the passion Dad, I'm pregnant and Randy said that he wantsme to have the kid and that we can be very happy together.
Even though Randy is much older than me (anyway, 42 isn'tso old these daysis it?), and has no money, really these things shouldn't stand in the way ofour relationship,don't you agree?
Randy has a great CD collection; he already owns atrailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. It'strue he has other girlfriends as well but I know he'll be faithful to me inhis own way.
He wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreamstoo. Randy taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and he'll begrowing it for us and we'll trade it with our friends for all the cocaineand ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray thatscience will find a cure for AIDS so Randy can get better; he sure deservesit!!
Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 years old now and I know how totake care of myself. Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you canget to know your grandchildren.
Your loving daughter,

Rosie.

At the bottom of the page were the letters"PTO".Hands still trembling, her father turned the sheet, and read:PS: Dad, none of the above is true. I'm overat the neighbour's house.I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than myreport card that's in my desk centre drawer. Please sign it and call whenit is safe for me to come home. I love you!!!(Just In case you not sure what is PTO stand for Please Turn Over)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahahahahaz... wth!!!! Scare the hell out of me too...

3:19 PM  
Blogger h said...

that was a good one... maybe i sld try with my dad... fyi, i flunked my stats... damn it...

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home